Thursday 15 September 2011

FIREWORK

 I always wondered that I’ll be the greatest person in the world.I want to change my life style,communication and I want to have my own money so that I don’t have to seeking from my mother.But that’s all is my dream that I still have to achieve that.One day in my school, my teacher called me to go to her room.I’m started to thinking and nervous feeling shrouded myself.She commented on my examination result which is so bad in four years.She only asked me that I have to release my “firework” from my soul if I want to succed in my life.At the beginning,I realy do not understanding the word.But I felt so desperate to know it.  
 
    Before I’m taking prolong thinking,I asked directly to my teacher and asked the real meaning behind the word.She asked me to find out myself,but that is too astronomical.I’ll try to persuade her,but she still don’t want to tell me.After a while,I’m just like going to give up but I still get my flag.So, I went home and looking for food to eat but my mom didn’t cook that day.I’m always get hurt with my mom.She always busy and do not have enough time with me eventhough I’m only her child.So I ran quickly to my room and change my clothes and decided to find some dish out there.After a while,I sat in front of TV and tune for hitz chanel.While I’m enjoying my food,I heard a song title “firework” sang by Katy Perry.The advice gave by my teacher just now intercepted in my mine.then,without waste my time, I’m quickly served internet to find out the lyric.After 30 sec translating the lyric, then I know what is “firework”.Firework is just like our weapon that we have to take care and use it in proper way so that our future will not ruin.Now I know that my teacher is actualy want me to sucsses in my life.we can’t deny that all the teachers want to look all their students get sucsses in their life.Just like what happended to me.  
 
 
    In the evening, my mom went home and asked me    how’s my experience today.I’m feeling guilty    because I’m always thinking that my mom don’t love me anymore besides she out to earn money to support    me after my father get divorced with my mom.Now I can see the firework that my mom use it for earn somethimg that will make me easy.  
    Out of the blue,I remembered the advice and still fresh in my mom.I’m felt glad because everything had turn just like before.The next day, I’m going to school just like usual and met the teacher and approved her a lot of thank because she had change my life and most important thing is, I felt like to study all the time.After trial examinations, I got an unusual improvement when I got 6A’s in my examination.This is all because of my teacher.I don’t know how to pay her advices.Now my focus is on my real exam will coming soon.I’ll try my    best and use all my firework to get sucssed in my life.For me,after I’m experienced all this and I know that we have to chase our success and the chance because the chance and sucsses will never come to us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment