Thursday 15 September 2011

Shoe

Women and shoes are like diamonds and rings, cannot be separated. It’s just like    my mother and I.    Both of us were a big fans of shoes, name any shoes that you would want to know, we will have it before you. Stilletto, printed-flat, wedges and boots are all time favourite. I could still remember when father    bought mother a pair of shoe which is exclusively labucci-knitted carnation on top. It was so vibrant , signified my last memory with father.  
All these did not last when father had an accident and passed away . mother could not tell how sad she was and after that incident, she had changed. She had no longer close to me. She had to work very hard as father had not left us with any wealth due to some reasons which I did’nt understand. Mother became very furry, her styles sometimes very frumpy and her skin is no longer soft. I knew that was working very hard to look after me.      
After having my SPM examination, I decided to futher my studies in fashion desinging. When I told her about this, she turned    her face away. She wanted to see my success in doing bussines just like father. How could I tell her that my passion was all the way to shoe, which I knew she would know me very well because she was like me, shoe-maniac! However, she disapproved my    ambition to become a shoe maker. I refused to follow her , so I decided to get out of the house and persuading my ambition. Sedly, the last word she said kept contemplating my memory, “do not come back to this house, you’re no longer my child!’’  
It had been 10 years I had not seen mother. After graduating from designing school and also receiving my MBA or bussiness certificates, I was asigned as a CEO of shoeshoeshoe company, a very well-known shoe maker label.    I had built my own bussines empire and I’m sure that mother would have known about my success , not only in designeing but in bussines just like what she wanted. But, deep in my heart, I did not know whether mother had ever forgive me after she chased my out of the house.      
 
i made my mind later thet i decided to give mother a pair of labucci shoe which i exclusively made for her. with it, i slit a piece of letter to her telling how i miss her. hoping that she would accept it althoung i knew she was very firm to what she had decide.however, mother resent the box of shoes which means she did not forgive me. my heart drop to its zenith. i didn't lose hope and i still sent the shoes to her relentlessly. too bad, she did the same thing. later i made her    a nice labucci-knitted carnation flower which i knew that i will make her remember those moments father and her. a week later, i received a box, i knew mother were still against me.  
 
suddenly, i was abashed when i saw there's only one shoe out of its pair! where would be the other pair? or there might be something which is not right happening to mother. without further ado, i drove back to mother's place. as i reached in front of the house, my mind was fluttering despite those memories me and mother had, bad memories.      
i searched her thoroughly in the house until i saw her lying on the bed. she looked as she was sicked and i tiptoed my feet softly to her. i made myself close to her and hugged her to my most love. tears were flowing down on her cheek. she kissed me and told me that she had forgive me. my heart felt like i had won a million dollars. however, the questions of where are the other pair of shoes,had not been answered..  
'maa, where are the other pair of shoe which i gave to you?" i asked with a low voice.  
slowly, she uncovered her lower part of body. i was really surprised to see thet she only had a leg! she had diabetis years ago and last two years her legs was operated due to the effect of insulin.  
 
i cried my heart out knowing that i am not a good child. mother took me to her lap and she sang her favourite song "what is the world we care, if we don't have time to spend and stare!"    later i knew that she wanted me to spend times with her. she said she liked the shoes that i made and both of us share our interest together. yes, women and shoes cannot be separated. yet, she was back!

No comments:

Post a Comment