Thursday 15 September 2011

memories on you

"Kar Weng..."your name is always craft in my heart until the last day we met,last day that you broke our friendship...  
    To recall back my memories,it was 2 years ago,i met with you,on the prominent social website,Facebook.Yes,we met.Our relationship started from a small chat box to our phones and met.In those memories,i was captivated with you when i first saw you as you have a special face with white red covered.My first impression towards you is overwhelming good.Yet,i am so pleasure to have a friend like you.  
    I am still a form 2 student when you were in form 6.The distance between us is 5 years,not so long or too short.Yet,sometimes we met with quarrel on small stuffs.Meanwhile,we shared our memories together,whether is sad,depressed,happy,fondness or more...  
    Sometimes you showed out your concerned on me by preparing breakfast for me,supported me during my basketball match,guided me when i was down...I am happy that i had a friend like you,and i am appreciate with our precious friendship...but...good things will not stay perpetually.  
    That day,i still clear in my mind...Kar Weng:"Lets end our friendship,it does not deserved!""Why?""Sorry, you had did something wrong that made me lost a friendship.Goodbye!""Wait!"before i can continued my words,he had gone,gone to a further region,without me,and now disappeared in my sight...from now on,my light that always shines on you,blown,dim and darken sice you left me.Just because my small mistaken,you broke up our friendship with your hands;just think forward,this friendship was also begun with your hands!Then now,you ruin it...it is heartbroken and to my dismayed...  
    I tried to pull back our friendship but you banned me to do so...my days are suffered,suffer with your former concern,soothe,hug...everyday when i open my eyes,what i think is you...is our precious memories...Kar Weng...why...you decided to left me?  
    Despite tears what could be left in this friendship?Yes,there is.There are dozen of memories of you...couldn't be wiped out just with a common rough cloth...i need detergent...

No comments:

Post a Comment